TV Reality Show

Svar [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jack Panzica
Corvette-Freak
Corvette-Freak
Sted: Maine U S A
Kontakt:

TV Reality Show

Legg inn av Jack Panzica » tir mar 27, 2012 13:42

Hello and Good Spring to All,

I have been looking at several TV productions on Car Travel, Classic Cars and other Car type shows. This show would be shown in US and Europe if made.

Many of you have asked about doing a show on my adventures....

What would you like to see a show that would feature my travels in Europe. The people I meet and host me, car collections and historic places would be shown.

I would travel basically alone and would have to survive on a limited budget as I had in the US tour. Remote cameras in car and one camera man following for distant shots and interviews .

Please list the things that would make you come back and watch week after week. All suggestions are welcome.

What kind of interaction do you want to see?

Your feedback will help me create a show that we all will be proud of. After all the show is about you and your love of these wonderful machines that we give life to........

Jack

Brukeravatar
Les Paul
Corvette-Newbie
Corvette-Newbie
Sted: Stavanger
Kontakt:

Re: TV Reality Show

Legg inn av Les Paul » tir mar 27, 2012 15:32

Hi Jack

Sounds like a great idea. My kind of TV shows...

Why don't you start out by telling everybody about your plans, showing your scheduled route on a map, etc. Let people know something about you expectations, what you are hoping for, or not hoping for (worst -or best case scenario).

You already listed that you want to "tape" people you meet, other cars of interests, historic places. ...well, additionally I would love to see you document basically as much as possible of the whole trip. Nature scenery, towns and other small places that you stumble upon. A lot of things can be interesting... even the "traditional" food you try out here and there.

Make it the way you experience it... (for better or worse, ups and downs). I believe the more stuff you manage to document, the easier it will get for some pro's to edit and document your adventure in an interesting and intriguingly manner.

Anyway... the best of luck to you.
Morten

Brukeravatar
v8power
Corvette-Fanatic
Corvette-Fanatic
Kontakt:

Legg inn av v8power » tir mar 27, 2012 23:43

If you cklick on the link in his post you will find alot of info.

A tv show sounds like a great idea. But i would asume it would be a lot of ekstra work for you? Will make the trip more of a job than a trip? I dont know much about making tv but i asume it would be difficult to do without a crew? And an ekstra vehicle following you .But filming and taking plenty og photos and making of a "homemade" film shouldnt be a problem.

Jake still needs places to stay and would love to meet more new people on parts of his journey. This spesially goes from Trondheim and further north to Nordkap. Let him know if you would like to invite him to your house/car club etc.

Brukeravatar
TheSaint
Corvette-Maniac
Corvette-Maniac
Sted: Hønefoss
Kontakt:

Legg inn av TheSaint » ons apr 11, 2012 18:42

Jack what about posting about your trip under: Åpent forum / Diverse here on the forum

Here on the C2 forum i think is mostly the C2 owners that is hanging around and there is not so many C2 owners eiter

So if you post about your trip under: "Åpent forum / Diverse" almost on top on the side that shows all of the forums here in the club
I think if you post about your trip there it is more easy for Corvette Club Norway members to read about your trip :D

Svar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable